In need of a variety of labels? We can definitely help. Office Allsorts supply a comprehensive range of labels for all your printing needs. We offer the complete range of Avery labels and the 5 Star economy brand. As well as printer labels we also stock a wide selection of self-adhesive labels, tags and tickets and labels for franking machines.
Whether you are looking for Avery labels in particular or have a more general label requirement, Office Allsorts have a large range of products and we’re sure we will have what you require. However, if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0115 9455833 and a member of our team will be happy to help.
At Office Allsorts, we’re confident you’ll find exactly what you need at an affordable price. Our large range of labels covers everything from printing labels for both inkjet and laser printers to franking machine labels and dot matrix printer labels. The label category contains nearly 400 products so to help you find you need quickly, we have created easy to navigate categories each containing a different type of label. If you need any further information regarding any of our labels, we can help. Please contact us on 0115 9455833 to speak to a member of our dedicated team.
We have become the office supplies company of choice and we deliver to businesses across the country; with low-cost pricing, friendly and efficient customer service, next day delivery and a commitment to promoting ‘Green’ office products, we can assure you that you’ve come to the right place.
Label Specifics Guide
- Manufactured to work best with photocopiers
- Self-adhesive and produced on A4 sheets to fit all types of copiers
- Label sizes vary from 30 per sheet (70mm x 30mm) to just 1 label per sheet (210mm x 297mm)
- Most copier labels come packed in boxes of 100 sheets per box
- Solvent free
- Work best in inkjet printers
- Produce quick drying, smudge free labels
- Self-adhesive and produced on a sheet of A4
- Label sizes vary from 1 label per sheet (210mm x 297mm) to 24 labels per sheet (63mm x 34mm)
- Labels come in a variety of colours
- Some labels come in a clear film which is virtually invisible when the label is applied
- Some labels are manufactured for heavy duty use and are more durable than plain paper labels
- Dirt resistant, splash proof and tear proof- suitable for use outdoors
- We offer address, filing, clear, media and many other inkjet labels
- Designed to work best in laser printers to provide excellent print quality and strong adhesion
- Our Avery laser labels are guaranteed not to jam in your printer
- Also offer a QuickPeel feature to save time
- Packaged in recycled cardboard and labels are manufactured from FSC approved forests
- We also offer a low cost alternative option with the 5 Star laser label brand
- We offer address, filing, clear, media, colour and many other laser labels
Tags and Tickets
- Contains a great range of both strung and unstrung tags
- Available in white, buff or a selection of more vibrant, popular colours
- All our tags have a washer that provides extra strength around the string hole
- Most tags are manufactured from 100% recycled materials
- Our tickets section contains raffle and cloakroom tickets along with strung coloured tickets and Avery labelling gun labels
- Speciality labels (not designed to printed on in the same way as inkjet, copier or laser labels)
- Some come on a roll, others come in pads
- Come in multitude of shapes and colours
- For use in warehouses, retail shops, schools or in the home
- Others are specifically designed for specific labelling jobs such as labelling books and files
- We offer dispensers, packets, coloured, multipurpose and many other self-adhesive labels
- Also known as computer labels
- Specialist labels for continuous printer
- Run on a long strip (usually in a roll or folded over)
- Come in different sized
- Individual labels are usually micro-perforated
Franking Labels and Other
- We also offer franking labels and many more
Avery are the most popular manufacturer of copier labels and offer a broad range for all labelling needs. Alternatively, we also offer the low cost 5 Star brand which has a smaller product range but offers big savings.
For any further information on any of our labels, please get in touch with a member of our friendly tea who will be happy to help on 0115 9455833.
Avery Labels at Office Allsorts
Whether you need to get a mailing out fast, send parcels or organise your office, we've got the right label to help save you time at work and at home.
Avery is without question the biggest and best known brand of labels available on the market today. Their vast range includes everything from the standard inkjet and laser labels to more specialist products such as asset tagging labels and heavy duty labels; no matter what you’re looking for, you can be sure Avery Labels will provide you with a good quality product.
The Avery Dennison Corporation was founded in 1935 under the name Kum Kleen Products by Mr and Mrs R.S Avery. The name was changed in 1937 to Avery Adhesives and then changed a further four times until it merged with Dennison Manufacturing in 1990 and the current name was settled on.
Avery is a global company with a turnover nearing $7 billion US dollars that specialises in the manufacturing of pressure sensitive adhesive materials. As well as supplying office products the company also deals with the retail, automotive and industrial markets.
Avery provide a label for nearly every labelling need. They are great for addressing, filing, identification, and for the labelling of media such as CD’s and DVD’s. Avery provide their own Wizard software which makes creating label templates simple and straightforward. Avery label labels are also guaranteed jam-free for trouble free printing which means you won’t end up with a label stuck somewhere in the inner workings of your printer.
For any further information regarding the Avery labels or any other item specifics, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0115 9455833.
To download the Avery label software simply click here and follow the links on their website.